PARIS 2015: BE PART OF A HISTORIC GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY
The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the French government are working towards securing a legally binding global climate agreement to curb carbon emissions in the upcoming Conference of the Parties (COP21) climate change conference in December 2015 in Paris. Since 2010, World Climate Summit, organized by World Climate Ltd, has been the original global business, finance, and government leaders forum in parallel to the annual United Nations Climate Change COP. This year, World Climate Summit is a joint venture between World Climate Ltd and Sustainia.
BE A CORPORATE PARTNER!
- Brand your organisation as a climate leader before and during COP21
- Communicate to key climate stakeholders, society, and media
- Showcase your actions to the most important climate stakeholders
- Contribute to the solutions agenda that supports a deal at COP21
THE SUMMIT: A POWERFUL SOLUTIONS PLATFORM
Engage, Communicate, Inspire
In partnership with Sustainia, a Scandinavian sustainability think tank, this year’s Summit will offer an unparalleled international solutions platform for those leaders to promote and reach a wider audience through media and social networks.
Because of the busy nature of COP21, the 6th World Climate Summit is strategically scheduled on December 6, mid-way through the two week–long event. This ensures that the Summit can provide:
- Influence – the involvement of the most relevant business, finance, and government leaders
- Leadership – an exclusive forum for CEO and leaders only and world-class speakers
- Impact – global media and social media attention to build the best outreach platform